House alarms with GSM back up offer you the most trustworthy security system of the era. Risco Agility 4 with SIM card let you receive SMS notification and voice call alerts if you burglar alarm is triggered. This is in addition to the smart phone App and WiFi connection. You can arm, disarm, part arm and even skip sensors remotely. Compatible smoke, heat and external sensors available. More
Add the main alarm kit to basket before you choose Addons.
Risco Agility 4 with GSM back up offers added peace of mind by ensuring no notification is missed. The intruder alarm can be programmed with GSM as the standalone mode of communication or in conjunction with WiFi. House alarms with GSM sends you text message, pre-recorded voice calls and push notification on the App. Your Risco Agility4 GSM alarm can be programmed to use the data from SIM or broadband if available. Sensors interact with the control panel on 868MHz radio frequency signals. Each of sensors, keypad, siren and all wireless devices communicated with the main control panel using these wireless signals. You security alarm system will be connected to your broadband using cables. This enables you to use the iRisco App to remotely control your security alarm and receive push notifications on the home screen of your smart phone. Risco Agility 4 is compatible with a variety of safety and security sensors like smoke, heat, flood, curtain and external sensor. Burglar alarm installers at Smartech can help you categorise different sensors to separate partitions(max 3) and each partition can be armed and disarmed separately. This way you can arm just downstairs or just the outbuilding. You can control your intruder alarm from keyfob, keypad or your iRisco mobile App. There is an annual subscription Fee of £25 for the smart phone App.
Installation of Risco Agility 4 with GSM, will cover the labour to mount all the sensors, control panel, keypad and external siren box that is purchased online. It doesn’t include the SIM card and needs to supplied by the customer. When choosing a SIM card please get a standard size SIM which got ample coverage in your area. 3 Mobile doesn’t work on security alarms. We will make sure that all the devices are named and tested properly and the SIM (if supplied by customer at the time of installation) is activated and you receive necessary notifications from the alarm. A standard burglar alarm installation is undertaken by 1 or 2 man installation team on a domestic dwelling up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the siren mounting position. An initial site survey is recommended for commercial or business security installations.
Professional intruder alarm installers at Smartech will ensure that:
- Risk assessment and site survey is done by certified alarm installers for online purchases if these hasn’t been done prior to placing the order
- Control panel is connected to the mains via fuse spur
- all detectors are installed and tested perfectly. The motion detectors mounting positions will be governed by internal decorations and coverage. It is essential that the PIR sensors are not masked by any tall cupboards or curtains. Professional security system installation technicians at Smartech will ensure that this is the case.
- Remote controlling of your security alarm is set up on your smart phone by our texecom registered installers.
- A final assessment of all sensors and devices will be carried out to confirm that the new alarm system is operational to agreed levels following the installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- A brief demonstration on how to use your new burglar alarm will be carried out on site.
Additional Information w.r.t Burglar alarm Installation
The price includes supply, installation and programming of all devices
Additional cost apply for cabling if needed.
- Our alarm installation service comes with a guarantee of 1 year on the work done for your peace of mind.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard properties.
You can order your security system online and our office will contact you to arrange for installation. We will bring a new unopened box of all equipments ordered. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com to request a custom quote.
You can arm, disarm or part arm your security system with the keypad using PIN number or by showing the proximity tags close to keypad to perform designated actions. If someone tries to break-in the control panel triggers the inbuilt internal siren as well as the loud external siren. It alerts all the associated App users with push notifications of the incident on the home screen of their smart phone as well as send you email within seconds. The alert message informs you of the sensor(s) that triggered the alarm.
This service is suitable for home alarm installation in Greater London, within the M25 zone, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Hampshire. We cover upto 40 miles from our office at Farnham Common, SL2 3PQ.
The security system installers observe all COVID-19 social-distancing and personal disinfection guidelines, issued by the British government.
All new products sold by Smartech on smartechsecurity.co.uk are covered by a 12 Month Warranty. Smartech Security Limited will accept product returns and assist you to repair or replace the item under warranty where: