These Terms and Conditions, together with any and all other documents referred to herein, set out the Terms and Conditions under which you may use this website, www.smartechsecurity.co.uk (“our Site”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and ensure that you understand them. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of our Site. If you do not agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please do not continue to access our Site, or any associated pages or materials or make any purchases of any goods or services from us.
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings: “Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Site; and “We/us/our” means Smartech Security Limited, the website owner.
Smartech Security Limited (“www.smartechsecurity.co.uk”) owns and operates this Website. This document governs your relationship with www.smartechsecurity.co.uk (“Website”). Access to and use of this Website and the products and services available through this Website (collectively, the "Services") are subject to the following terms, conditions and notices (the "Terms of Service"). By using the Services, you are agreeing to all of the Terms of Service, as may be updated by us from time to time. You should check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we may have made to the Terms of Service.
Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
Smartech Security Limited(“we”, “us”, “Smartech Security”) are committed to protecting your personal information and web-based data in accordance with applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). This includes any information you tell us about yourself, as well as anything we learn by having you as a customer. The choices you make about the marketing you wish to receive from us and the personal information we collect help us to understand how best to keep you up-to-date with relevant and current products and services now and in the future.
Our aim is to use any data to help us provide you with the best possible experience with your security system installation and maintenance. We want to make it easy for you to be aware of your forthcoming security system service before the actual due date.
We will collect personal data from a number of sources. These include:
Directly from you: when you purchase security systems or services from us, complete forms we provide to you, make a report or notification about our services, contact us by phone, email, or communicate with us directly in some other way (such as social media).
Our website: we also collect information about how you use our website.
Your Personal Details: Your privacy is important to us and as such we will not release your personal details to any organisation outside Smartech Security for their mailing or marketing purposes. We do however reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below under ‘Who has access to your personal data’. We treat all of your personal information as confidential and as such it is held on a secure server.
Smartech Security collects both personal and anonymous data when you send us information or visit our website. In general, you may visit the website without telling us who you are, or revealing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, when we do collect data it falls within the categories outlined below:
We collect the following types of personal data from you: Contact details: This is personal data that can identify you as an individual. In particular these include, title, first name, surname, email address and telephone number. Please note this information is not collected unless it is provided voluntarily for no obligation survey or quote request.
Purchase and payment details: When purchasing an item through smartechsecurity.co.uk we will keep a record of your name, address and email details. We do not keep record of any of your card detail as we use third party payment gateway (Worldpay) to complete the payment.
Device Event Information: This is anonymous data that will not identify you as a person, but with each of your visits to our website we automatically collect the following information: IP address of device(s) used, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, operating system, device type, the date and time of your request and referral, location in terms of country and telephone code. We also collect the web pages you have viewed, domain type, search terms and the URL you came from. The data is collected to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the website and pages viewed etc. This information is used to measure the use of www.smartechsecurity.co.uk and improve the content and online services.
In the below description, we describe:
the purposes for which we collect your personal data;
the categories of personal data we process for that purpose;
the legal basis that allows us to process your personal data; and how long we will keep your personal data for.
Purpose of processing: We use your information to communicate with you and to carry out actions you request on the Site, such as requesting transactions. This is also for internal business administration and operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
Categories of data processed: We use all of your personal information relevant for carrying out the actions you request as well as for internal business administration and operations.
Legal basis of processing: Our legal basis for collecting this information from you is that it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information to ensure we are providing you with a service that is the best and most relevant for you as well as to respond to any requests you make or feedback provided about the service that we deliver.
Data storage period: We review data annually to ensure that it is still relevant and necessary. Data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed. Understand the Website User Journey and Make Improvements
Purpose of processing: By monitoring and analysing trends it allows us to better understand how users interact with our website, which in turn helps us improve your experience. For example by adding new features we think you will enjoy or making existing ones easier to use.
Categories of data processed: Domain name, operating system, browser, IP address of device(s) used, crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, operating system, device type, the date and time of your request and referral, location in terms of country and telephone code, the web pages you have viewed, domain type, search terms and the URL you came from.
Legal basis of processing: Our legal basis for processing this information is that it is in our legitimate interest to improve your website experience.
Data storage period: We review data annually to ensure that it is still relevant and necessary. Data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
Where our use of your personal information requires your consent, you can provide consent:
At the time we collect your information following the instructions provided; or
By informing us using the contact details set out in this Policy. You can choose how we can get in touch with you at the time you provide us with the personal information as well as being able to change this by contacting us. You may withdraw your consent at any time. You will not suffer any detriment for withdrawing your consent. If you withdraw your consent, this will not make processing which we undertook before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
We share personal information with the following:
Our staff: your personal data will be accessed by our staff but only where this is necessary for their job role.
Credit reference agencies: so that we can verify your identity, and to provide information missed or late payments or other activity which may affect your credit score.
Other service providers and advisors: such as companies that support our IT, help us analyse the data we hold, process payments, send communications to our customers, provide us with legal or financial advice and help us deliver our services to you.
The government or our regulators: where we are required to do so by law or to assist with their investigations or initiatives, including the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Police and law enforcement: to assist with the investigation and prevention of crime. We will never sell your personal information on to any third parties. Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that we may have collected in connection with visitors to this site is retained by Smartech Security.co.uk to help us communicate our products and services to you. Smartech Security.co.uk do not transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law;
A technology called "cookies" may be used to provide you with tailored information. A "cookie" is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. If you continue without changing these settings, you consent to this.
You have the following rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you:
Your right of access If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personal information and, if so, provide you with a copy of that personal information.
Your right to rectification
If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to have it rectified.
Your right to erasure
You can ask us to delete or remove your personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it, you withdraw your consent, we are unlawfully holding your personal data or we should erase your personal data to comply with applicable EU law. If we have shared your personal information with our analysts, referenced in ‘Who has access to personal data’ above, we will let them know about the erasure where possible.
Your right to restrict processing
You can ask us to ‘block’ or suppress the processing of your personal information, for example, where you contest the accuracy of that personal information or object to us processing it. If we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about the restriction where possible.
Your right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal information you have provided us with (in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format) and to reuse it elsewhere or ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
Your right to object
You can ask us to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so, if we are:
relying on our own or someone else’s legitimate interests to process your personal information except if we can demonstrate compelling legal grounds for the processing;
processing your personal information for direct marketing; or
processing your personal information for research unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest.
Your rights in relation to automated decision-making and profiling
Automated-decision making is when a company uses software to make decisions based on information that has been programmed into software. With automated decision-making, there is usually no human involvement in the decision making process.
Profiling is where algorithms and software are used to analyse personal characteristics to identify trends in behaviour or choices.
You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automatic processing, including profiling, and it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you unless such profiling is necessary for entering into, or the performance of, a contract between you and us. The purpose, categories, legal basis and retention period of such data is detailed in the Marketing and Profiling section above.
Your right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you have a concern about any aspect of our privacy practices, including the way we have handled your personal information, you can report it to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.
Depending on the marketing preferences that you indicated to us at the time we collect your personal data, we may contact you via telephone or electronic means for the purposes indicated to you at the time.
If you have previously indicated to us that you are happy to receive marketing information for the purposes described above but change your mind, you can opt-out. If you do not wish to receive these solicitations from us using your personal identifiable information, please notify us.
You are able to change your preference regarding the use of your information at any time, either on the website, by logging in to your account https://www.smartechsecurity.co.uk/profile or by calling the Smartech Security office on 08003689949.
Both the website and the telephone ticket booking process require you to ‘opt-in’ to receive marketing information.
If you unsubscribe to marketing emails, you will continue to receive service (informative) emails.
How to Access Your Information and Your Rights
Please write to us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information Smartech Security holds about you:
The Marketing Department
Smartech Security, Berkshire
You can also contact us using the details below:
Phone: 0800 368 9949
We will require that you satisfactorily identify yourself to demonstrate your entitlement to view this information. Requests will be fulfilled within 30 days of receiving them. If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee. This period may be extended by two further months where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We shall inform you of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, together with the reasons for the delay. In the event that we decide to not take action on the request, we will inform you of the reasons for not taking action.
If you require additional copies, we may need to charge a reasonable fee.
If you have any comments or questions related to this Policy please email email@example.com and we will respond as promptly as we can.
This Policy will be amended from time-to-time if we make any important changes in the way we collect, store and use personal data. We recommend that you check for updates to this Policy from time to time but we will notify you directly about changes to this Policy or the way we use your personal data when we are legally required to do so.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remains the property of www.smartechsecurity.co.uk or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by www.smartechsecurity.co.uk and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you orwhich appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Dispatch/Installation times may vary according to availability and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with www.smartechsecurity.co.uk you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. Www.smartechsecurity.co.uk retains the right to refuse any request made by you. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party, which you have contracted with. This will usually be www.smartechsecurity.co.uk or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party www.smartechsecurity.co.uk is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale, which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order: this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us will not be formed until we send you confirmation by e-mail that the goods, which you ordered, have been dispatched/installed to you. Only those goods listed in the confirmation e-mail sent at the time of dispatch or at the time of installation will be included in the contract formed.
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices that appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the 'Total Cost'.
1. (a) The cost of the installation:-
Shall be paid to our engineer on completion of the System at the point of handover. Where a Communication Unit is incorporated, every endeavour will be made by the company to ensure that delays are not incurred in providing the necessary telephone link but no responsibility will be accepted by the company for delays arising from any reason whatsoever. In the event of a delay, the company will complete the installation of the system (except the Communication Unit) and the customer hereby agrees to pay the relevant installation, and maintenance charges. At such time as the police/fire brigade call unit is installed and operating, the customer hereby agrees to pay the relevant installation, and maintenance charges. The cost of additions to, or extensions of, the system shall be paid on completion thereof.
(b) Emergency Service charges are to be paid on invoice.
(c) Goods net cash.
(d) Title to the installation shall not pass to the customer until payment of all installation costs and charges shall have been made to the company by the customer, and the company shall be entitled to withhold delivery of all control keys/codes/fobs to the system until payment shall have been made as herein before provided.
(e) Equipment installed or awaiting installation and all other property of the company at the customer’s premises shall be at the sole risk of the customer. The customer is liable to pay to the company within 30 days the full cost of any necessary repair or replacement of such property or equipment of the company as a result of theft, burglary, malicious damage, fire, water, storm or tempest or structural defect or any cause outside the control of the company. The customer shall insure the same against all normal risks under a comprehensive insurance policy to the full replacement value.
2. The Customer:—
Shall be responsible for obtaining and paying for all necessary consent for the installation of the system and shall give to the company access to the premises at all reasonable times for the purpose of doing anything which the company is entitled to do under this contract. The customer acknowledges that it may be necessary for some maintenance work to be carried on outside normal working hours.
3. Agrees to pay to British Telecommunications such charges as may be made by British Telecommun¬ications for the connection of the system to British Telecommunications telephone system, and for the maintenance of this equipment by British Telecommunications. This will also apply in the case of other telecommunication or Internet service providers. This may include any additional charges levied by the company in respect of costs incurred for the installation of a Telephone Line Block Terminal or Data Connection point for connection of the Intruder alarm, CCTV or other Security related system to the Alarm Receiving Centre or other monitoring device. i.e. Speech Dialler, Text Messaging/Push Notifications.This also includes any App subscription fee introduced by security system manufacturer from time to time.
4. Shall not allow any person to have access to the system other than a representative of the company bearing the company's warrant of access.
5. Shall notify the company forthwith (confirming such notice in writing) of any defect appearing in the system and shall permit the company to take such steps as it shall consider necessary to remedy such defect.
6. (a) Is responsible for ensuring that any external sounder does not cause a nuisance as defined under the Control of Pollution Act 1974. In the instance of Intruder Alarms, arrangements should be made to fit an automatic timing device to limit sounder noise to 15 minutes, with the knowledge of any insurer concerned, and to have two keyholders available within this time under any circumstances.
7. All works carried out by the company shall be in accordance with the terms of this contract. If the customer requires any variation or addition, it must be set out in writing, and will be charged for separately.
8. Prices herein are based upon costs ruling at the date hereof, and these charges will apply for 30 days from this date. After this it is agreed that any increase in costs of labour and/or material shall be borne by the customer and shall not give rise to any right to cancel this contract If accepted beyond three months from date of submission.
9. The system shall be guaranteed for one year from the date of completion of installation for free replacement or repair of parts provided that no fault will be remedied which arises through negligence or wilful act of the customer, his servants or his agents, including without prejudice to the foregoing generality damage to or loss due to attempted burglary, fire, flood, riot, civil commotion, strikes or lockouts, accidents or misuse including structural alterations, moisture, dampness, chemically composed paints or the act or neglect of any person other than an employee of the company. An attendance charge may be made for each visit.
10. The installation, commissioning and maintenance will be in accordance with the relevant British or European Standards and/or Code of Practice as detailed on the system specification.
11. The company shall during the subsistence of this contract operate an emergency service in accordance with the relevant standard and/or Code of Practice.
12. The company has no special knowledge of the nature and value of the contents of the premises in which the system is to be installed or of the nature of the risks to which the premises and their contents will from time to time be exposed. The company therefore limits its liability as set out below.
13. Although the system is designed to reduce the risks of loss and/or damage the company does not represent or warrant that the system may not be neutralised, circumvented or otherwise rendered ineffective by intruders or other unauthorised persons and in such event no liability shall attach to the company in respect of any loss or damage sustained by the customer howsoever caused.
14. The company shall have no liability to the customer for any consequential or financial loss, damage, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation arising from the product, and/or services, or from their late arrival or none arrival, or any other fault howsoever caused, except In respect of death or personal injury resulting from the company’s negligence or negligence on the part of its servants or agents.
15. The company shall not be liable in respect of any loss or damage sustained by the customer arising from burglary, theft, robbery, breaking and entering, fire, malicious damage, flood, riot or commotion or any unauthorised entry where the same is due to the failure of the system to function or to function correctly or to any inadequacy in the design, installation or construction of the system howsoever caused.
16. If, notwithstanding conditions 14, 15 and 16 hereof, liability attaches to the company in respect of loss or damage howsoever caused and arising from burglary, theft, robbery, breaking and entering, fire, malicious damage, flood, riot or commotion or any unauthorised entry that liability shall be limited to an amount as specified in the company’s insurance schedule covering electronic security systems and fire alarm systems. The company has provided limited insurance cover for itself with indemnity for claims made against it in respect of accident, injury, loss or damage. Cover also extends to failure to perform and wrongful advice given unwittingly. A copy of the relevant insurance schedule is available to the customer upon request.
The customer agrees to indemnify the company in respect of any such liability incurred by it to third parties in excess of the said total amount. If the customer wishes to increase the maximum amount of such limitation of liability the customer may obtain from the company a higher limit of liability to be agreed with the company upon payment of such additional amount as the company shall require.
17. For the purposes of this contract and these terms and conditions the expression 'howsoever caused' shall include negligence on the part of the company its servants or agents and the expression 'loss or damage' shall include a liability to indemnify third parties.
18. The company will not accept any liability arising from the withdrawal on notification of the Emergency Response services.
19. The limitations of liability referred to in this contract are subject to the provisions of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1994 and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1997 in so far as they may apply to the customer where he is a consumer or otherwise as the case may be. Where pursuant to the aforesaid legislation the conditions may be deemed unreasonable by any competent court the said condition shall where possible be curtailed or modified in such a manner as would make it reasonable.
20. Notwithstanding Condition 1 hereof, the company reserves the right to require payment of up to 50 per cent of the installation price prior to commencement of the installation.
21. In the event of the customer making default in payment of any of the charges herein or committing any breach of the provisions of this contract the company may in its absolute discretion immediately determine this contract whereupon all obligations and liability on the part of the company hereunder shall immediately cease without prejudice to any right of action or remedy of the company to recover any sum due or owing under the terms of this contract at the date of such determination.
22. If the customer signs acceptance of this contract and subsequently wishes to cancel the acceptance the company reserves the right to accept cancellation of the acceptance and a cancellation charge shall become payable immediately by the customer, at the rate of 15% of the total installation price.
23. The terms set out herein are the only terms of this contract and no other terms shall be imported or implied by reason of any printed matter or publication by the company.
24. We reserve the right to substitute equipment detailed on our specification for any reason whatsoever providing it affords the same degree of cover and reliability as the original items specified.
25. These Terms & Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the Law of England and the parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts of Law.
1. The position of devices in this specification is described by an external observer looking towards the front elevation.
2. Where it is identified that images from cameras overlook private properties, and that there may be privacy issues, then images from the relevant cameras will be digitally ‘masked’ to exclude these areas.
3. The quality of images will be entirely dependant upon the standard of camera, image management and transmission methods used. Lower light levels at the time of viewing/recording and the distance the object is from the camera’s point of focus will also reduce the level of definition. Where the user has identified a specific purpose for the images, then this should be made clear to the surveyor who will tailor the design to meet this need.
4. The above specification has been prepared taking into account all information available to the Surveyor and is considered to be that best suited to this application within the limitations of cost. Should the customer consider that the degree of protection is in excess of requirements or, alternatively, that greater coverage is required the company's Surveyor will be pleased to discuss the matter further.
5. Our engineers are very experienced in lifting and refitting carpets where it is necessary to route cables. No extra charge is made for this service since a professional standard for this particular work cannot be guaranteed. Customers may, at their own additional expense, employ a professional carpet fitter to work in conjunction with our engineers to lift and refit the necessary carpets.
6. Unless previously agreed, a final invoice will be presented during the course of the work. It will be necessary to ensure that settlement is made available as or before the system is handed over.
7. The specified area of coverage provided by all cameras is to be demonstrated by the installer to the customer at the time of commissioning of the system, and subsequently, following any replacement of the cameras as a result of necessary service work.
8. The customer should note that alterations to the physical structure, building services, furniture or any stock piling at the protected location may adversely affect the area of coverage provided, and in that event the customer should liaise with the Company about a re-evaluation of the security protection.
9. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the coverage afforded by all cameras both live and recorded by means of regular checks between the service visits undertaken by the Company.
10. It should be noted that the DVR/NVR are set to record no more than 31 days of footage. Data is owned by the end user and should be accesses via the application provided.
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the Department of Trade and Industry's Consumer Gateway website at: http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk
Any products purchased from wwwsmartechsecuryt.co.uk that does not require any installation, comes with a 7-day cancellation policy and full refund will be made available. For products purchased with installations, cancellations made before 48 hours of installation will only incur our administration fee of £30.00 and a refund will be processed within 5 working days. For products purchased with installations, any cancellation within 48 hours within the confirmed date of installation will incur all our labour costs and administration costs and any balance due will be refunded within 10 working days. Customer has all other statutory rights that the customer has as a Consumer and none of our Terms and Conditions shall affect your statutory rights. Details of our Terms and Conditions are available at the point of purchase before payments are processed. We reserve the right not to process your order if:
For more information about your other statutory rights, please visit the Department of Trade and Industry's Consumer Gateway website at: http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk
The material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law www.smartechsecurity.co.ukand its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect www.smartechsecurity.co.uk's liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trade marks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with www.smartechsecurity.co.ukand you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners. Where a trademark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to www.smartechsecurity.co.uk.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.smartechsecurity.co.uk, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Website or your breach of the Terms of Service.
Www.smartechsecurity.co.ukshall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Website.
If any part of the Terms of Service is unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of the Terms of Service will not be affected all other clauses remaining in full force and effect. So far as possible where any clause/sub-clause or part of a clause/sub-clause can be severed to render the remaining part valid, the clause shall be interpreted accordingly. Alternatively, you agree that the clause shall be rectified and interpreted in such a way that closely resembles the original meaning of the clause /sub-clause as is permitted by law.
We operate a complaints handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these terms and conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and www.smartechsecurity.co.uk. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of www.smartechsecurity.co.uk.If you have any questions in regard to this policy or wish to report a breach of this policy please contact us at the address below
Smartech Security Limited
45 Laburnum Grove,