Protect your home and business from theft and shop lifting with Risco GT Plus. With this wired smart alarm you receive alerts as push notifications on the home screen of your smart phone each time alarm is armed or disarmed. Compatible with internal external camera sensors. More
Add the main alarm kit to basket before you choose Addons.
Risco GT Plus is ideal for house, offices, shops and any retail and domestic properties that are under refurbishment or construction. It is compatible with internal and external camera sensors and is considered as higher veriosn of LightSys2. It is possible to add a wide range of wired and wireless sensors to this Risco GTPlus alarm, making it a hybrid security alarm as well. If you already has an old house alarm and are looking for an upgrade to make it smarter, with an App, look no further. GT Plus is a wired smart alarm that you can control from your smart phone. In most cases, it is possible to use the existing alarm cables. Additional charges apply for new cabling and schematics. Your Risco intruder alarm will be connected to your home broadband with IP module. This enables you to use iRisco App to remotely control your security alarm and receive push notifications on the home screen of your smart phone. Professional Risco installers at Smartech can help you categorise different sensors to separate partitions(max 3) and each partition can be armed and disarmed separately. This way you can arm just downstairs or just the outbuilding. You can control your intruder alarm from keyfob, keypad or your iRisco App.
Risco GT Plus alarm installation at Smartech will cover the labour to mount all the sensors, control panel, keypad, external siren box and all devices that are purchased online. Additional cost apply for new cables and cabling. We will make sure that all the devices are named and tested properly. A standard installation is undertaken by 1 or 2 man installation team on a domestic dwelling up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the siren mounting position. An initial site survey is recommended for commercial or business alarm installations.
Our Professional risco alarm installers will ensure that:
- Risk assessment and site survey is done by certified alarm installers for online purchases if these hasn’t been done prior to placing the order
- For wired alarm installation, all cables will be discreetly run and properly terminated for the second fix installation. Additional charges apply for running alarm cables.
- Control panel is connected to the mains via 3AMP fuse spur
- all detectors are installed and tested perfectly. The motion detectors mounting positions will be governed by internal decorations and coverage. It is essential that the PIR sensors are not masked by any tall cupboards or curtains. Professional security system installation technicians at Smartech will ensure that this is the case.
- Remote controlling of your security alarm is set up on your smart phone.
- A final assessment of all sensors and devices will be carried out to confirm that the new alarm system is operational to agreed levels following the installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- A brief demonstration on how to use your new burglar alarm will be carried out on site.
There is a cost an annual App subscription Fee of £25. First year’s subscription is included in the price.
Additional Information w.r.t Burglar alarm Installation
The price includes supply, installation and programming of all devices
Additional cost apply for cabling if needed.
- Our alarm installation service comes with a guarantee of 1 year on the work done for your peace of mind.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard properties.
You can order your intruder alarm online and our office will contact you to arrange for installation. We will bring a new unopened box of all equipments ordered. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom quote.
You can arm, disarm or part arm your security system with the keypad using PIN number or by showing the proximity tags close to keypad to perform designated actions. If someone tries to break-in the control panel triggers the inbuilt internal siren as well as the loud external siren. It alerts all the associated App users with push notifications of the incident on the home screen of their smart phone as well as send you email within seconds. The alert message informs you of the sensor(s) that triggered the alarm.
This service is suitable for home alarm installation in Greater London, within the M25 zone, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Hampshire. We cover upto 40 miles from our office at Farnham Common, SL2 3PQ.
The security system installers observe all COVID-19 social-distancing and personal disinfection guidelines, issued by the British government.
All new products sold by Smartech on smartechsecurity.co.uk are covered by a 12 Month Warranty. Smartech Security Limited will accept product returns and assist you to repair or replace the item under warranty where: