Get Texecom wireless burglar alarm with GSM fitted and receive SMS alerts on your phone. It can be installed as the main communication channel or as a back up to the WiFi enabled notifications. Skip sensors, part arm, arm and disarm from your Texecom Connect App. SIM not included. More
Add the main alarm kit to basket before you choose Addons.
Texecom security alarm with GSM is suited for medium to large houses, offices and shops with no WiFi connection. It works on ricochet mesh technology where each sensor talks to the next one creating a mesh. So this British made burglar alarm perform well with higher number of sensors, making it ideal for large domestic security system installations. Texecom alarm works on 868MHz radio frequency and uses the data from SIM(not included) to send alert messages to the home screen of your phone. The data from SIM is used to enable Texecom Connect App to remotely control your security alarm and receive push notifications on the home screen of your smart phone.
Cons : They are not so efficient in sensing larger pets ( > 28kg).
Alarm installers at Smartech can help you categorise different sensors to separate partitions(max 4) and each partition can be armed and disarmed separately. This way you can arm just downstairs or just the outbuilding. You can control your intruder alarm from keyfob, keypad or your Texecom Connect mobile App. Conpatible with Control4 and Creston. GSM can act as a back up communication channel for dual path monitoring.
Texecom GSM alarm installation service at Smartech will cover the labour to mount all the sensors, control panel, keypad and external siren box that is purchased online. We will make sure that all the devices are named and tested properly. A standard installation is undertaken by 1 or 2 man installation team on a domestic dwelling up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the siren mounting position. Texecom alarm Engineer will set up the alarm App and test the GSM communicator to make sure you receive the burglar alarm alerts. An initial site survey is recommended for commercial or business alarm installations.
Our Professional intruder alarm installers will ensure that:
- Risk assessment and site survey is done by certified alarm installers for online purchases if these hasn’t been done prior to placing the order
- Control panel is connected to the mains via fuse spur
- all detectors are installed and tested perfectly. The motion detectors mounting positions will be governed by internal decorations and coverage. It is essential that the PIR sensors are not masked by any tall cupboards or curtains. Professional security system installation technicians at Smartech will ensure that this is the case.
- Remote controlling of your security alarm is set up on your smart phone.
- A final assessment of all sensors and devices will be carried out to confirm that the new alarm system is operational to agreed levels following the installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- A brief demonstration on how to use your new burglar alarm will be carried out on site.
Additional Information w.r.t Burglar alarm Installation
The price includes supply, installation and programming of all devices
Additional cost apply for cabling if needed.
- Our alarm installation service comes with a guarantee of 1 year on the work done for your peace of mind.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard properties.
You can order your security system online and our office will contact you to arrange for installation. We will bring a new unopened box of all equipments ordered. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom quote.
You can arm, disarm or part arm your security system with the keypad using PIN number or by showing the proximity tags close to keypad to perform designated actions. If someone tries to break-in the control panel triggers the inbuilt internal siren as well as the loud external siren. It alerts all the associated App users with push notifications of the incident on the home screen of their smart phone as well as send you email within seconds. The alert message informs you of the sensor(s) that triggered the alarm.
This service is suitable for home alarm installation in Greater London, within the M25 zone, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Hampshire. We cover upto 40 miles from our office at Farnham Common, SL2 3PQ.
The security system installers observe all COVID-19 social-distancing and personal disinfection guidelines, issued by the British government.
Brilliant installation and app
All new products sold by Smartech on smartechsecurity.co.uk are covered by a 12 Month Warranty. Smartech Security Limited will accept product returns and assist you to repair or replace the item under warranty where: