Latest smart alarm from Visonic, the Visonic Powermaster 360R offer Wifi and GSM communication. You receive push notifications and SMS alerts on your smart phone App if your security system is triggered. You can arm, disarm, part arm and even skip sensors remotely. More
Add the main alarm kit to basket before you choose Addons.
The latest addition to Visonic burglar alarm family, the Visonic PowerMaster 360R features an elegant design with inbuilt touch screen keypad, WiFi and GSM connectivity. The wireless burglar alarm is connected to your home WiFi for you to receive push notifications on the home screen of your smart phone. You can control your security system remotely using the VisonicGo mobile App. Powermaster-360R wireless burglar alarm is best suited for small to medium sized homes and businesses. The GSM module allows to add an internal SIM card for sending text messages to designated mobile numbers (SIM card not included). Installers at Smartech can categorise different sensors to separate partitions(max 3) and each partition can be armed and disarmed separately.
Visonic Powermaster 360R wireless burglar alarm installation at Smartech will cover the labour to mount all the sensors, control panel, keypad and external siren box that is purchased online. We will make sure that all the devices are named and tested properly. SIM is not in the pack and needs to be supplied by customer. We will install and test the SIM if supplied to us at the time of installation. A standard installation is undertaken by 1 or 2 man installation team on a domestic dwelling up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the siren mounting position. An initial site survey is recommended for commercial or business alarm installations.
Professional Visonic alarm installers will ensure that:
- Risk assessment and site survey is done by certified alarm installers for online purchases if these hasn’t been done prior to placing the order
- Control panel is connected to the mains via fuse spur
- all detectors are installed and tested perfectly. The motion detectors mounting positions will be governed by internal decorations and coverage. It is essential that the PIR sensors are not masked by any tall cupboards or curtains. Professional alarm installation technicians at Smartech will ensure that this is the case.
- A final assessment of all sensors and devices will be carried out to confirm that the new alarm system is operational to agreed levels following the installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- A brief demonstration on how to use your new burglar alarm will be carried out on site.
Additional Information w.r.t Burglar alarm Installation
The price includes supply, installation and programming of all devices
- Our alarm installation service comes with a guarantee of 1 year on the work done for your peace of mind.
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard properties.
You can order your security system online and our office will contact you to arrange for installation. We will bring a new unopened box of all equipments ordered. Alternatively, you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request a custom quote.
You can arm, disarm or part arm your security system with the keypad using PIN number or by remote keyfobs. If someone tries to break-in the control panel triggers the inbuilt internal siren as well as the loud external siren.
This service is suitable for home alarm installation in Greater London, within the M25 zone, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Hampshire. We cover upto 40 miles from our office at Farnham Common, SL2 3PQ.
The security system installers observe all COVID-19 social-distancing and personal disinfection guidelines, issued by the British government.
All new products sold by Smartech on smartechsecurity.co.uk are covered by a 12 Month Warranty. Smartech Security Limited will accept product returns and assist you to repair or replace the item under warranty where: