Monitored construction site image verification alarm systems with GSM and inbuilt cameras sensors helps prevent theft and burglary of materials and tools on a vacant building site. Security alarm rental for £2.50 per day billed monthly.
Image verification security alarm with GSM back up offers added peace of mind to contractors and builders who can now instantly verify the alarm with the image received on the smart phone App. The camera sensor takes picture of the scene if triggered and send it straight to you smart phone within seconds. This allows you to visually verify an alarm before taking any action. The intruder alarm is programmed with GSM as the standalone mode of communication. Construction site intruder alarm is then connected to 24x7 monitoring station. In the event of an alarm, the staff at monitoring station will ring you and upto 4 keyholders. This is in addition to you receiving picture messages on your smart phone App. The security system App can be set on multiple users if required.
Image verified construction site security alarm installation will cover the labour to mount all the sensors, control panel, keypad and external siren box that is purchased online. It includes the SIM card and internal back up battery. We will make sure that all the devices are named and tested properly and the SIM is activated and you receive necessary notifications from the alarm. A standard burglar alarm installation is undertaken by 1 or 2 man installation team on a domestic building site up to two stories in height using a standard 2 section ladder for access to the siren mounting position. An initial site survey is recommended for large commercial or business security installations.
Professional intruder alarm installers at Smartech will ensure that:
- Risk assessment and site survey is done by certified alarm installers for online purchases if these hasn’t been done prior to placing the order
- Control panel is connected to the mains via fuse spur
- all detectors are installed and tested perfectly. The motion detectors mounting positions will be governed by scaffoldings and internal site plan. It is essential that the PIR sensors are not masked by any tall ladders or materials.
- Remote controlling of your security alarm is set up on your smart phone by our registered installers.
- 24x7 monitoring is set up by connecting your alarm to our Alarm Receiving Centre
- A final assessment of all sensors and devices will be carried out to confirm that the new alarm system is operational to agreed levels following the installation, and the results shown to the Customer.
- A brief demonstration on how to use your new burglar alarm will be carried out on site.
Additional Information w.r.t Burglar alarm Installation
The price includes installation and programming of all devices
Additional cost apply for cabling if needed.
- Intruder alarm is the property of Smartech and will be retained at the end of contract
- Additional charges may apply for non-standard properties.
You can order your security system online and our office will contact you to arrange for installation. Alternatively, you can email us on email@example.com to request a custom quote.
You can arm, disarm or part arm your security system with the keypad using PIN number or from the App. If someone tries to break-in the control panel triggers the inbuilt internal siren as well as the loud external siren. It alerts all the associated App users with push notifications of the incident on the home screen of their smart phone. The alert message informs you of the sensor(s) that triggered the alarm.
This service is suitable for home alarm installation in Greater London, within the M25 zone, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Surrey and Hampshire. We cover upto 40 miles from our office at Farnham Common, SL2 3PQ.
The security system installers observe all COVID-19 social-distancing and personal disinfection guidelines, issued by the British government.
I had a break in at one of my building site and was quite hard to cope with the loss. So advised Jo and team to fit the alarm. I receive alerts and knows the security system cost upfront so can add it to customer's invoice.